Online Cooking Class - Sweet and Savory Crêpe Brunch
In this interactive online cooking class with Chef Craig, you'll learn how to prepare French crêpes two ways. Using basic kitchen ingredients, you'll mix and whisk your batter from scratch, before pouring, flipping, and folding with a variety of fillings and toppings. Master how to make sweet crêpes with a berry-lemon sauce, and savory crêpes with tomatoes, basil and mozzarella.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Sweet Cheese Crêpes
With a berry-lemon sauce
Savory Caprese Crêpes
With tomatoes, basil and mozzarella
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Brunch, French, Fun, Mother's Day, Pastry, Vegetarian
Ricotta, cottage cheese, cream cheese or feta cheese
Fresh or frozen strawberries, blueberries, blackberries or raspberries
Fresh vine or plum tomatoes
Two medium sauce pans
Three two-quart or medium mixing bowls
Four-ounce ladle or coffee cup
Two wood or metal spoons, tongs or spatulas
Two kitchen spoons
Seven or nine-inch non-stick skillet pan, or purchase the crêpe pan kit above
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.