Online Cooking Class - Handmade Ravioli
During this family and kid-friendly virtual cooking class with Chef Chris, you will learn how to prepare two different kinds of ravioli completely from scratch using fresh, high-quality ingredients and easy-to-master cooking techniques. Chef Chris will begin by teaching you how to make the pasta dough (no pasta machine required). Then, you will begin handcrafting three-cheese ravioli featuring pecorino, ricotta and Parmigiano, as well as spinach and ricotta ravioli with a subtle hint of nutmeg.
Please note that this class uses gluten-based flour. Unfortunately, it’s not a simple one-to-one substitution to swap out gluten-free flour.
“You'll make ravioli from scratch with ingredients that you can easily find. We'll use what you already have in your kitchen — a knife, a rolling pin and a mixing bowl. Get ready to cook like a true Italian chef. Your fresh ravioli are easy to make and freeze beautifully — giving you a tasty meal for weeks to come.” - Chef Chris
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Egg Pasta Dough
Round Three Cheese Ravioli
Square Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, Group, Italian, Pasta Making, Vegetarian
Flour (all-purpose, gluten-based)
Rolling pin (ideally untreated wood)
Wooden cutting board (unvarnished)
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 404-596-5333
260 Peachtree Street NW, Suite 2200, Atlanta, GA, 30303