Online Cooking Class - Handmade Ravioli
During this family and kid-friendly virtual cooking class with Chef Chris, you will learn how to prepare two different kinds of ravioli completely from scratch using fresh, high-quality ingredients and easy-to-master cooking techniques. Chef Chris will begin by teaching you how to make the pasta dough (no pasta machine required). Then, you will begin handcrafting three-cheese ravioli featuring pecorino, ricotta, and Parmigiano, as well as spinach and ricotta ravioli with a subtle hint of nutmeg.
“You'll make ravioli from scratch with ingredients that you can easily find. We'll use what you already have in your kitchen — a knife, a rolling pin and a mixing bowl. Get ready to cook like a true Italian chef. Your fresh ravioli are easy to make and freeze beautifully — giving you a tasty meal for weeks to come.” - Chef Chris
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Egg Pasta Dough
Round Three Cheese Ravioli
Square Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 10 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, Group, Italian, Pasta Making, Vegetarian
Rolling pin (ideally untreated wood)
Wooden cutting board (unvarnished)
Ingredient Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
7 people saved this experience
The Cozymeal Protection®
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2020 - Phone: 404-596-5333
260 Peachtree Street NW, Suite 2200, Atlanta, GA, 30303