Online Cooking Class - Trendy Tastes of the '90s
Recreate a menu worthy of pre-Y2K appreciation in this online cooking class with Chef Chris! Like opening a culinary time capsule, you'll relive the very best of Millennial dining with a '90s-themed cooking lesson that starts with a refreshing green salad topped with tart cranberries, followed by homemade sourdough croutons, black bean burgers made from scratch and a decadent molten lava cake as the dessert of the decade.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Salad With Cranberries, Balsamic and Pecans
With mixed greens and olive oil
Homemade Sourdough Croutons
With olive oil, salt and pepper
Black Bean Burgers
With garlic, white onion, breadcrumbs, cumin, hot sauce and chili powder
Molten Lava Chocolate Cake
With butter, eggs, almond flour, sugar and sea salt
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, Beginner, Couples, Fun, Group
The Cozymeal Protection®