Online Cooking Class - Pumpkins Four Ways
In this interactive online cooking class, you'll discover how to morph the humble pumpkin into a magical meal. Chef Chris will guide you in creating spiced pumpkin butter, fresh focaccia with caramelized squash, Thai coconut soup served inside a pumpkin, and maple-pumpkin panna cotta. This class is perfect for pumpkin lovers, fall fanatics or anyone who wants to create mouthwatering and impressive autumn comfort food!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Spiced Pumpkin Butter Spread
With bread, olive oil, butternut squash and brown sugar
Roasted Squash and Caramelized Onion Focaccia
With flour, yeast, olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Thai Coconut Squash Soup Served in a Pumpkin
With kabocha squash, Thai yellow curry paste, ginger and onions
Pumpkin Maple Panna Cotta
With heavy cream, gelatin (or agar agar), cinnamon and vanilla
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 2.5 hours
- Labels Baking, Bread Making, Fun, Group, Holiday, Vegetarian
Whole kabocha squash
Thai yellow curry paste
Gelatin or agar agar
Blender or food processor
Ramekins or small bowls
The Cozymeal Protection®