Online Cooking Class - Book Club Dinner Party
In this interactive virtual cooking class with Chef Chris, you will learn how to prepare a gourmet book club dinner party menu inspired by the French recipes featured in "Julie & Julia" as well as the Italian dishes found in "Under the Tuscan Sun."
Chef Chris will begin by teaching you how to prepare Frances Mayes' charred eggplant involtini and a roasted tomato and rosemary sauce. Then, you will learn how to recreate Julia Child's raspberry coulis with brandy and orange Bavarian cream for dessert.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Charred Eggplant Involtini
With garlic, mozzarella and Parmesan
Roasted Tomato and Rosemary Sauce
With French brandy
Orange Bavarian Cream
This class is not affiliated with the brands or companies mentioned here or any of its subsidiaries.
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels French, Fun, Gourmet, Italian, Vegetarian
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
Ham slices (optional)
Electric mixer (hand-held or stand mixer)
Blender or food processor
Measuring cups and spoons
The Cozymeal Protection®