Online Cooking Class - TikTok Recipe Trends
During this live and interactive online cooking class, Chef Chris will share with you the tips, tricks and trade secrets needed to successfully prepare three popular TikTok recipes. Chef Chris will begin by teaching you how to make a DIY chocolate and hazelnut spread with real dark chocolate and toasted hazelnuts. Then, you will learn how to prepare cinnamon-spiked French toast roll-ups as well as a savory baked feta pasta with fresh basil.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
With sugar, oil, powdered sugar and vanilla extract
French Toast Roll Ups
With white bread, butter, nutmeg, brown sugar and cinnamon
Baked Feta Pasta
With cherry tomatoes, garlic, shallots and fresh basil
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Brunch, Fun, Group, New American, Vegetarian
Unsweetened cocoa powder
Extra large eggs
Sliced white bread
Block of feta cheese
Extra virgin olive oil
Large metal sheet or two baking pans
Colander or pasta strainer
The Cozymeal Protection®