Online Cooking Class - A Schitt's Creek-Inspired Menu
Become a part of the show in this Schitt's Creek-themed online cooking class with Chef Vivian and Michi. First up: An alcohol-free mocktail à la Cafe Tropical, which you can sip on as you prepare Moira's fresh watercress salad with avocado and honey vinaigrette. For the main event, you'll pop in on David's honeymoon date with Stevie to create the "Lover's Curry" over freshly steamed rice. With this menu, no one will be saying, "Ew, David!"
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Cafe Tropical Smoothie Mocktails
With blueberries, lime, ginger, raw sugar, and milk or oat milk
Moira's Watercress Salad With Honey Vinaigrette
With avocado, balsamic and Dijon mustard
With onions, carrots, chicken and spices
With Japanese short grain rice
This class is not affiliated with the brands or companies mentioned here or any of its subsidiaries.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Fun, Group, Valentine's
Fresh ginger or ginger oil
Raw sugar or sugar substitute
2% milk or oat milk
Japanese nishiki rice
Two cutting boards
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®