Online Cooking Class - Handmade Tarts and Pies
During this interactive online cooking class, Chef Tracy will guide you through the basics of crafting homemade tarts and pies from crust to filling. Using fresh ingredients, you'll prepare a wild mushroom fontina tart with garlic, and a show-stopping key lime pie. You'll also handcraft fluffy and sweet whipped cream made with vanilla extract and sugar.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Wild Mushroom Fontina Tart
Key Lime Pie
With sweetened condensed milk and egg yolks
With vanilla extract and sugar
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Labels Baking, Fun, Gourmet, Mother's Day, Valentine's, Vegetarian
Wild or baby bella mushrooms
Medium dry sherry or cabernet sauvignon
Whole wheat or all-purpose flour
Graham cracker crumbs
Sweetened condensed milk
Key lime juice
Heavy whipping cream
Pure vanilla extract
Tart pan or large cupcake pan
Container to store whipped cream
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.