Online Cooking Class - Handmade Tarts and Pies
During this interactive online cooking class, Chef Tracy will guide you through the basics of crafting homemade tarts and pies from crust to filling. Using fresh ingredients, you'll prepare a wild mushroom fontina tart with garlic, and a show-stopping key lime pie. You'll also handcraft fluffy and sweet whipped cream made with vanilla extract and sugar.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Labels Baking, Fun, Gourmet, Mother's Day, Vegetarian
Wild or baby bella mushrooms
Medium dry sherry or cabernet sauvignon
Whole wheat or all-purpose flour
Graham cracker crumbs
Sweetened condensed milk
Key lime juice
Heavy whipping cream
Pure vanilla extract
Tart pan or large cupcake pan
Container to store whipped cream