Online Cooking Class - Vegan Tacos and Mango Margaritas
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Andy, you will learn how to prepare plant-based tacos using simple ingredients and techniques that showcase the flavors of Mexico. While sipping on freshly concocted mango margaritas, Chef Andy will teach you how to make homemade tortillas as well as the secret to his favorite salsa. You will also learn how to make a vegan taco filling featuring your choice of nopales — cactus — or mushrooms.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With masa, all-purpose flour, water and salt
Pico de Gallo
With tomatoes, cilantro, limes, jalapeños and red onion
Nopales or Mushroom Taco
With bell peppers and garbanzo beans
With limes, sea salt or tajin and tequila
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 10 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Fun, Healthy, Mexican, Vegan, Vegetarian
Cactus or mushrooms
Jumex mango nectar juice
Non-stick sauté pan
Rolling pin or tortilla press
Wood spoon or spatula
The Cozymeal Protection®