Online Cooking Class - Southern Comfort Supper
In the South, food fills, comforts and never lacks in flavor. In this interactive online cooking class with Chef Tracy, you'll prepare a full Southern supper from start to finish. Some of the comforting dishes you can look forward to learning how to make include bacon-wrapped shrimp with BBQ sauce, grilled rosemary chicken and dressed up Brussels sprouts seasoned with applewood bacon and topped with grape tomatoes. End your meal with a decadent chocolate mousse.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
BBQ and Bacon Wrapped Shrimp or Vegetables
Rosemary Grilled Chicken
Bacon Brussels Sprouts
With whipped topping
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Labels Adult, Date Night, Fun, Gourmet
Shrimp or asparagus
Red pepper flakes
Oregano, thyme, basil or herbs de Provance
Apple cider vinegar
Bragg's Liquid Aminos
Feta cheese (optional)
Heavy whipping cream
1 large bowl
2 medium bowls (round)
3 small bowls (size of soup bowls or cereal bowls)
Several knives: Santoku, chef knife, utility knife, paring knife
Cutting board: 2 large, 1 small
medium size Skillet or cast iron skillet
2 baking pans
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.