Online Cooking Class - Beginner's Guide to Making Sushi
During this live and interactive online sushi-making class with Chef Made Master, you will learn the tips, tricks and trade secrets needed to prepare four different types of sushi right in your own kitchen. Chef Made Master will instruct on various easy-to-master sushi-making techniques, including rice preparation and knife skills, so you can start making everything from the classic spicy California roll to salmon roses and nigiri at home!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Spicy California Roll
With imitation crab, avocado and cucumber
Salmon Nigiri Sushi
With imitation crab, tuna and cucumber
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Labels Asian, Beginner, Japanese, Mother's Day, Pescatarian, Sushi Making
Medium grain sushi rice
Plastic wrap or large Ziplock bag for sushi mat
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 202-905-2991
1300 I Street NW, Suite 400E, Washington, DC, 20005