Online Cooking Class - Homemade Focaccia Bread 101
If you want to fill your kitchen with the smell of fresh-baked bread but you're nervous about working with yeast, focaccia is the best place to begin. During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Marc, you will learn how to prepare a no-yeast rosemary focaccia bread rich with olive oil (which keeps it extra moist), topped with fragrant rosemary and baked until it has a perfectly golden, crispy crust.
Guests are welcome to bring wine and beer to enjoy during the class.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Yeast-Free Rosemary Focaccia
Pesto Rosso Dipping Sauce
With sun-dried tomatoes, almonds, pine nuts and basil
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Bread Making, Couples, Italian, Vegetarian
Extra virgin olive oil
Sun-dried tomatoes in oil
Measuring cups or scale
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®