Online Cooking Class - Empanadas Two Ways
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Marc, you will learn how to make authentic empanadas from scratch right in your own kitchen. Chef Marc will begin by teaching you how to prepare an authentic empanada dough using ingredients you likely already have on hand. Then, you will learn how to make a traditional flavor-packed Argentinian beef filling as well as an Italian-inspired filling with spinach and ricotta.
Guests are welcome to bring wine and beer to enjoy during the class.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Classic Beef Empanadas
With onion, red and green pepper, hard-boiled egg, olives and optional raisins
Ricotta and Spinach Empanadas
With ricotta cheese, spinach and Parmigiano Reggiano
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Mexican, Spanish
Top sirloin, beef chuck or ground beef
Red bell pepper
Green bell pepper
Black or green olives
Fresh or frozen spinach
2-3 medium bowls
2 small bowls
4-inch bowl or cookie cutter
2 medium pots, pans or cast-iron skillets
Medium oven tray
Bag of ice
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 415-869-9706
95 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94103