Online Cooking Class - Mai Tais and Asian Appetizers
During this live and interactive online cooking and cocktail-making class with Chef Vivian and Michi, you will learn how to prepare two Asian-inspired small plates that pair perfectly with a Mai Tai cocktail. After learning how to concoct a proper Mai Tai, Chef Vivian and Michi will teach you how to make an incredibly easy and flavor-packed edamame appetizer with soy sauce and garlic as well as vegetable gyoza dumplings from scratch.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Mai Tai Cocktail
With rum, apricot liqueur, pineapple juice, grenadine and citrus soda
Soy Ginger Edamame
With olive oil and garlic
With Napa cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, carrots, ginger and scallions
With soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar and honey
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Labels Asian, Couples, Date Night, Mother's Day, Vegetarian
Captain Morgan original rum
Lemon lime soda
Low sodium soy sauce
Bag of edamame
Mushrooms, preferably shiitake
Circular dumpling wrappers
Water to brush dumpling wrappers
Glass or cocktail shaker
Long spoon mixer
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 954-666-5151
2598 E. Sunrise Blvd., Suite 2104, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304