Online Cooking Class - Basics of Flourless Baking
During this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Chris, you will prepare two flourless and gluten-free desserts from scratch in your own kitchen. Chef Chris will begin by teaching you how to make gooey and decadent dark chocolate espresso brownies using almond meal instead of flour. Then, you will whip up crumbly gluten-free cornmeal cake with fresh strawberries tucked into the top of the cake batter. Chef Chris will also show you how to make homemade mascarpone-vanilla whipped cream to complement your confections.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Chocolate Espresso Brownies
Strawberry Cornmeal Cake
Mascarpone-Vanilla Whipped Cream
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Labels Baking, Cake Baking, Fun, Group, New American
72% cocoa dark chocolate
Brewed espresso or coffee
Pure vanilla extract
Buttermilk or dry white wine
Electric mixer or stand mixer
Cake, 9x9, round or spring form pans
Metal mixing bowl
Metal sauce pan
The Cozymeal Protection®