Online Cooking Class - Eggs Rolls and Fried Rice
During this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Andy, you will learn how to prepare better-than-takeout eggs rolls and fried rice completely from scratch using fresh, high-quality ingredients, and smart cooking techniques. Chef Andy will begin by teaching you how to prepare various fillings to tuck into your egg roll wrappers. Then, you will learn the knife skills and secrets to preparing a light and aromatic fried rice entrée.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 10 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Asian, Chinese, Couples, Date Night, Group
Jasmine rice or long grain rice (cooked in advance and chilled in refrigerator)
Shrimp, skirt steak or mushrooms
Egg roll wrappers
Sweet chili sauce
Wooden spoon or spatula
The Cozymeal Protection®