Online Cooking Class - Pizza Making
During this virtual cooking class with Chef Andy, you will learn how to make pizza and Italian bruschetta by hand using equipment and ingredients you are likely to already have on hand. You will begin by learning how to make pizza dough from scratch. Then, you will begin handcrafting your homemade pizzas topped with a bright slick of tomato sauce and fresh, high-quality ingredients like garlic, mozzarella cheese, basil, and more!
“It is not necessary to own a pizza stone or even a rolling pin. This class will show you the fastest way you can make delicious pizza using any pan or cookie tray!” - Chef Andy
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, Couples, Group, Italian, Pizza Making
Cookie tray or pizza pan
Pizza stone (optional)
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 847-868-3072
141 W. Jackson, Suite 300A, Chicago, IL, 60604