An Update on Coronavirus and Concerns
At Cozymeal, we believe in the power of culinary experiences — from cooking classes to food tours — bringing people together and entertaining them in wonderful ways.
With the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) declared a global pandemic, we cannot help but think of everyone we know and care about, including you. Here are a few measures we’re taking as a company during this time:
First and foremost, we greatly care about everyone’s safety. We are closely monitoring the situation and guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) to ensure we are giving you the most up-to-date information possible. Because the situation and policies vary by location and change from day to day, we encourage you to stay informed and follow the recommendations of your local health authorities.
We would also like to mirror the WHO's advice for protecting yourself and others:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and/or alcohol-based sanitizers
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your mouth or nose when you sneeze or cough
- Maintain distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention
Helping YOU, Our Customers
Our teams are working tirelessly to support you!
If you’re planning to book a Cozymeal experience:
- Book a live online cooking class and enjoy cooking with an expert chef from the comfort of your home. Join others for a virtual public class or coordinate a private class online for your friends and family to enjoy together
- If you plan to give an experience, consider purchasing a gift card, which never expires and can be used for any Cozymeal experience in the future.
- Consider booking a private cooking class or private chef experience to limit your contact with others. All of our in-person experiences are now private to protect guests and chefs.
If you’ve already booked an experience, contacts us at least 48 hours prior to update your reservation:
- You can reschedule your experience for a future date at no cost.
- If you don’t know a specific date in the future for rescheduling, Cozymeal will issue a gift card for you to use on a future experience.
- Your cooking class experience can be held privately in the comfort of your home. Many chefs are open and willing to travel locally to your location.
- If you wish to cancel the experience, contact our team here.