Foodie Gift Cards by Cozymeal
Cooking Classes, Private Chefs, Food Tours & More
Give a GIFT CARD recommended by
We are the leading platform for culinary experiences, connecting you with the best local chefs, mixologists, tour guides and more.
Cozymeal gift cards can be used toward any culinary experience. And, they never expire!
We're honored to have received over 15,000 5-star reviews and to be a Yelp 5-star company!
What People Say About Cozymeal
Frequently Asked Questions
Need help locating or resending a gift card you already purchased? Click here for help.
- Pick your gift card design, whether you'd like a holiday, celebration or birthday theme.
- Choose your gift card value in any amount from £10 to £1000
- Select your delivery method. Gift cards can be emailed to the recipient by selecting "Email" or you can print out the certificate by selecting "Print."
- Write an optional personal message on your gift card.
- After adding all of your details, click "Purchase Gift Card" to enter your billing information.
£10 is the minimum amount. There is a maximum of £1,000 per foodie gift card.
No, Cozymeal gift cards will not expire. Additionally, any remaining balance on a cooking class gift card can be used towards another purchase.
Between £130-£200 will cover the cost for two guests to enjoy most in-person cooking classes, private chefs and food tour experiences. Online experiences, including online cooking classes, mixology classes and virtual wine tastings, typically range from $19-$39 per person. You are welcome to enter a custom dollar amount for your foodie gift card.
You have the option to either print the Cozymeal gift card or email it to the recipient.
Simply visit our website and choose your desired experience. These are the best gift cards for foodies of all stripes. You can choose from a private chef experience, food tour, online cooking class gift and more. To redeem, navigate to the checkout page and enter the gift card code.
Click on this link for unforgettable corporate gift cards for your all-star staff and valued customers.
See all Frequently Asked Questions.