Online Cooking Class - Vegan Mediterranean Street Food
In this interactive online cooking class, you'll travel virtually to the streets of Greece to craft Mediterranean street food classics made vegan. Chef Stacy will be your guide as you fill your home kitchen with the aroma of vegan pita pockets stuffed with chickpea falafels you'll make from scratch. You'll also mix up crispy baked zucchini fries, vegan tahini sauce, a carrot-radish slaw and a sparkling Mediterranean cocktail with fresh mint.
Kit DescriptionCuisinart® Elite Collection® 4-cup Chopper and Grinder
This hardworking chopper and grinder effortlessly chops, grinds and purées to save you time! The SmartPower® blade includes an auto-reversing feature with a sharp edge perfect for chopping and puréeing and a blunt edge for grinding through tougher foods. The BladeLock® System offers an additional safety feature by securing the blade in place during every step of food prep.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Mediterranean Sparkling Spring Cocktail
With vodka, triple sec, fresh mint, lemon juice and Prosecco
Vegan Chickpea Falafel Pita Pockets
With garlic, cashews, parsley, cumin, salt, flour and oil
Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries
With panko breadcrumbs, Italian herbs, dairy-free milk and flour
Dairy Free and Vegan Tahini Sauce
With salt and garlic powder
Vegan Carrot Radish Slaw
With rice wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Shipping Kit and cookware purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits, Fun, Healthy, Mediterranean, Vegan, Vegetarian
Dried Italian herbs seasoning
All-purpose flour or gluten-free all-purpose flour
Non-dairy milk such as soy or almond
Rice wine vinegar
Fresh mint sprigs
Measuring cups and spoons
One small and two medium mixing bowls
Plate or platter
Airtight container or Mason jar
3 medium-large mixing bowls
Heavy-duty baking sheet or roasting pan (not a cookie sheet)
Parchment paper or silicone pad
Plates for serving
Tall glasses for cocktails
Cocktail shaker or Mason jar with a tight-fitting lid and small strainer
Muddler or wooden spoon
Metal bowl or cup
Prep Work Details
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®