Online Cooking Class - New York-Style Pizzas
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Daniel, you will learn how to make New York-style pizza completely from scratch. You’ll begin by learning the time-honored technique to mixing, kneading, and stretching dough to form a thin and airy New York-style crust. As for toppings, Chef Daniel will then teach you how to build a pizza Margherita with fresh basil and mozzarella as well as a homemade pesto pizza.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
With pizza dough, basil, tomato sauce and mozzarella
With pizza dough, basil, Parmesan, olive oil and pine nuts
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Labels Fun, Gourmet, Italian, Pizza Making
Pizza, bread or all-purpose flour
Two packets of active dry yeast
Mozzarella, sliced or shredded
Good quality canned tomatoes such as San Marzano
Pine nuts, walnuts or pecans
Two or three large bowls
One wooden spoon
Large cookie sheet, or pizza dish, or pizza stone and pizza peel, or pizza steel and pizza peel
The Cozymeal Protection®