Online Cooking Class + Wine Tasting - How to Build a Charcuterie Board
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Mark, you will learn how to build a gourmet charcuterie board as well as the basics of properly pairing wine with charcuterie. By employing a bounty of fresh, high-quality ingredients and a variety of textures and flavor profiles, Chef Mark will show you how to create a charcuterie board that is visually stunning, tastes incredible, and is sure to impress anyone.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, Couples, Date Night, Fun, Keto, Valentine's
Sparkling wine: 90+Cellars Prosecco
Red wine: Boom Boom, Colombia Valley or Charles Smith petite Syrah, or Catena or Alamos Malbec
White wine: Innocent Bystander or Skinny Girl moscato, or Pacific Rim or Ravines Wine Cellars dry riesling
Toasted walnut halves
Large strawberries or small bunch of green grapes
Eight-inch French baguette
Sleeve of Carrs' water crackers
Extra virgin olive oil
Red bell pepper
White wine vinegar
9 x 9 inch serving platter or wooden cutting board
Gas BBQ grill or oven
Two small, sharp knives
Wine bottle opener